Friday, March 30, 2007

Comments on Others People's Papers

On Gary's Paper: You talk about CEOs making all the money and getting all the benefits. I don't think that this is bad in itself. I think the reason it is wrong is because while the CEO experience the benefits the workers under them are all screwed over. Therefore, I think you should address the treatment of workers and the bad affects of the CEO's benefits on the rest of the people involved in the company.

On Josh B's Paper: I think there is a lot more to the industrial food system than just the break down of the words industrial, food and system. While I agree that the industrial food system uses machines I don't think that's all there is to it. I think if you want to focus your definition of the industrial food system on what it runs on you should also talk about the major companies as well as the animals and plants involved.

No comments: